(!)

English isn't my native language, so bear with me here. Finnish is spoken by only about 5 million people and since my topics are rather universal, I felt like I should make an effort and write my posts in English. Comments and questions are welcome.

2010-09-10

Corrections on Earlier Posts

We don't aquire wisdom until we make a few mistakes. So don't worry if you make a whole lot of mistakes... Just think how wise you're going to be.
~Motivational Poster On the Internet

So yeah I'd like to point out that I misrepresented what "subsistence fund"(also called "pool of funding" in Austrian circles) actually means in my earlier post. I would also like to point out that even though I did not use the term properly, I used it consistently(in the sense that I used it to mean the same thing all the time) and that this mistake does not in anyway compromise my final thoughts on the subject.

To summarize: I used a term in the wrong way in my earlier post; otherwise nothing to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment